We’re in the midst of the biggest seller’s market you’ve ever seen. Buyers are desperate, sellers are overwhelmed, and your sales associates are having some of the most successful years of their careers…
But what about you and your business? Even if you are having a banner year… is your business stronger? Are you building up the skills of your sales associates? Or are you as stressed as they are, just waiting for the next shift in the industry to hopefully provide some relief?
We hear you.
We hear you are exhausted, and that’s why at this year’s Broker Summit, everything is about your business: growing, strengthening, preparing for the future. Here are some highlights:
· Lunch + Insider Conversations with Homebuilders about what’s happening in the home construction market and what changes they expect in the near future
· Keynote Presentation & Extended Conversation with Rob Hahn about the changing landscape of the real estate industry, and for what specifically you as brokers need to prepare
· An overview of NAR’s Broker Involvement Program and how it works to streamline efforts to strengthen your business
· Political & Legislative Updates from OAR about the top issues at the State Capitol which could affect your business
· Access to OAR’s Sunday Funday in the Myriad Gardens benefitting the Oklahoma Housing Foundation
In one short afternoon, you can engage in a variety of conversations and enjoy some time to yourself at the Omni Hotel in Oklahoma City. And conveniently, we rolled Broker Summit into the same days as our Annual Conference. So this year, you can get the maximum experience, with less time away from your business and your family.
This ticket option gets you access to all of the events of the Broker Summit described above.
Early bird pricing ends July 30 - Regular price $75
This ticket option gets you access to Broker Summit, as well as the rest of the events at the OAR Annual Conference, including Monday’s sessions, keynote lunch and OAR Annual Awards Banquet on Monday evening.
Early bird pricing ends July 30 - Regular price $255
All events subject to change. All continuing education subject to approval by the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission.